Frugal RVing In South States - Ebooks

Monday, February 15, 2010

Olympics

Olympic fever seems to be everywhere, and all the blogs I follow have mentioned them. So here are my few words on them.

Go Canada, Go!! I am told we got our first gold, I watched the silver run for lady's moguls.

I hear the opening ceremonies were awesome, and I also heard of the terrible tragedy during training of the luge. My sincerest condolences to the family, friends, teammates, and the nation.

Overall, I really have never been much for sports though, so I will be delighted to hear the final score, and I hope all goes well for all those people from and going to the Vancouver area to take in the show.

As for me, I am quite pleased with my vantage point. - less traffic and crowding :-)

Hey, I notice today that there is a bit of grass growing around the rig. Who knew we would have a spring lawn??!! (It is merely stubble, but hey, it's green)

Well, it is getting late, so

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment