Frugal RVing In South States - Ebooks

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day Off






Well, we took some time off today.  The cold and snow and inability to effectively do anything outside allowed for a bit of cabin fever.  
To break the monotony, we went to Osoyoos today to run a couple errands.  We also stopped for a nice late lunch.  
The day was still cool, but with the sun was beautiful.  I actually remembered to bring a camera today, and we went a little way up the Anachrist Summit Road on Highway 3 and took a couple shots.  
So this blog will focus on sharing some of the photos.  I hope you like them.  I was experimenting with the artistic angle of shots through the windshield.
  I am baking a pie and faking the domestic look fairly well, if I do say so myself.  I even started planning supper by mid morning.  (a nearly unheard of phenominum)  Amazingly enough, I don't have much else to add on this day.  I will simply attach the pictures and bid you,

Adieu

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful British Columbia !!! I used to live in Vancouver for 15 years !! Gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Denise, I hope when you take the plunge it goes well for you. We too had no idea what it would be like. I can personally note that I don't regret the decision. I am also grateful that we are cutting our teeth in this location because as challenging as it has been, we have had a lot of really great people around us with helpful advice and suggestions.
    Thanks for your input. I look forward to hearing from you again. (and Merry Christmas)

    ReplyDelete