Frugal RVing In South States - Ebooks

Friday, July 10, 2009

On The Job

Well, I have completed 2 shifts under supervision, and the next one tonight is in theory, a solo, although I believe Ken's daughter will swing by to check on the night audit portion. (Thanks, gal!!)

It seems I am catching on well, so I am content. The night shift responsibilities are among my favourite processes, as is felt by many night auditors, but I am never fond of the time. However, as it is only 2 nights per week and one afternoon preceding it, I don't foresee any matters of burnout.

Sunday we head back to Bellevue to connect with our former Oliver neighbours. It will be great to see them again.

And so I head off to gather some food stuffs for one of my sporadic meals that comes from night shifting. I now bid you

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment