Frugal RVing In South States - Ebooks

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fun Little Happy Sideline

This afternoon, I was taking it easy and doing some reading. I am on day 2 of a 4 stretch of night audits (which followed 2 on, 1 off) and day sleeping is never easy - even when everyone including the camp host goes out of their way to accommodate it.

So I was sitting in the living room and glance over as I hear a critter initiated noise.

Up until now, we thought that Midnight was one of those dogs who never learned to play. I had bought him some teddy tug toys and a bag of ping pong ball sized squeaky tennis balls, but never got much attention from him over them.

I figured the noise must have been Glory as she sometimes gets hyper bursts of energy. To my surprise, Midnight had found one of the tennis balls and was knocking it about a bit. He then grabbed it and jumped to the back of the couch, released it, and chased it down before it hit the ground.

So apparently not playing was on account of an uncomfortable mouth. He is nearly healed now, but a bit of the stitches haven't fully dissolved yet, so he is still a bit careful.

It is such a delight to see the amount of enthusiasm he exhibits. He was always a +++ on the greeter scale, but now if it is possible, he is so much happier and energetic. Never under estimate the affect of good oral health on the well being of the whole animal!! :-)

With that and the promise to try to capture the moment on digital imagery, I bid you

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment