Frugal RVing In South States - Ebooks

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Keeping You Afoot

I haven't much new to add for now, except that we are getting ready to get ready.

Autumn has definitely landed, and the full timers are cleaning, and prepping for their departure, and us with them.

Midnight is recovering well from his dislocated shoulder, Glory continues to do occasional break outs, but reassures us with constant return to home base no matter where it may be. (The last one was in Bellevue, and she wandered into the yard as we were packing as if to say, "I'm back, is it time to go?") We are trying to discourage the outings, but it does comfort us to know that she knows all the home base vehicles and trailers.

I have 2 shifts left at the hotel, and then I have to go to Victoria to attend the funerals of 2 beloved people who died from the same malady, with completely different situations.

I am still pulling my thoughts together about my Uncle. I will tell you about the man he was in a later post. Suffice it to say (for now) that he will be greatly missed and although I didn't see him too much in recent years, I remember his influence and his presence with fondness.

When I return, we will relocate the roving acre to Bellevue area for a short while before we head south.

That sums my spinning thoughts for now, so I bid you,

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment