Frugal RVing In South States - Ebooks

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yuma Outdoor Military Museum

We made a quick run to town on Sunday, then stopped to take in the display of tanks and related vehicles near the Yuma Proving Grounds.

It was a yard filled with multi-generational static displays of military might, and for those who find interest in such creations, it was a sight to see. We wandered around shooting the shooters, and enjoyed the stop.

The linking tool is still malfunctioning. (Hello, Google - are you listening??? Perhaps you will pick up the tab for uploading data instead of linking to a web album... , but I digress....)

... so I am going to just insert some of the highlights.



I took a close up shot of each, and the 4 sides of the info panels. If you would like to see some more of the shots, let me know and I will post them.

For now, Midnight needs to go on a "business trip" so I will bid you

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment