Frugal RVing In South States - Ebooks

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And now for the final chapter...

Just dropping a quick blirp.  The dealership co-owner is about to talk to his partner. 

(I'm back)

Yeah!!!!

So the final deal is that we ship the Majestic back, C.O.D. and once they receive it, they will send a cheque or direct deposit - whichever we prefer - the sum of $900.  (If we brought it back, it would be $1000, but as Dunmore Alberta is the side of Alberta that we are not likely to return to, the loss of $100 is acceptable.

Finally, a resolve.  Like I said before, don't ever accept "no" from someone who doesn't have the authority to give you a "yes".

Nuf sed.

I may be back later with other thoughts, but for now,

Adieu.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great news! I'm going to have to remember that piece of advice! Glad this all worked out for the best(ish).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, contrary to the word of the service guy I was talking to, the co-owner came good for just over half the cost of the new machine, and is paying to have the old one shipped to them. I can't complain. Not only that, but I LOVE the new machine. :-)

    ReplyDelete